Professor Robert Mrotek
- Nicknamed The Fearless Goat, started training in martial arts in June 1992.
- Professor Mrotok earned his black belt in Jiu-Jitsu in October of 2016, and his 1st degree Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu in February of 2019!
-He is also a 4th Degree Black Belt in American Karate and a 1st Dan Black Belt in Tae-Kwon-Do.
-He has a 13 win, 2 loss professional MMA record. 11 of those victories were by submission and 2 of them by knock out! During his childhood, he was a 14 time State Champion, 11 in American Karate and 3 in Tae-Kwon-Do, and a 2 time National Champion in Karate. He is also a 3 time Gold Medal NAGA Champion (White, Blue, and Purple Belt).
- In his spare time Professor Mrotek loves to teach kids how to stand up to bullies, travel, hike, and go to concerts. He is also a huge San Francisco 49er's fan!
-Received 2nd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu on October 21, 2023 from 4th Degree Black Belt Professor Chewy Ybarra
Instructor Nick Myer
-Started Martial Arts at Inner Strength Martial Arts October 1, 2009
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt
- MMA Professional Record 2-1
-Amatuer MMA Record 8-2
-MMA Title Holder at 170 lbs
- Assistant Instructor for Muay Thai Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes
Instructor Richard Daffron
- Joined Inner Strength Martial Arts in May 2017
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu 4 Stripe Blue Belt - Amateur MMA record 4-3
- MMA Title Holder at 170 lbs
- MMA Main Event Fighter
- One of the Head Boxing coaches for Inner Strength Boxing Program
- Assistant Instructor for Kids Karate, Kids Muay Thai Kickboxing, and Kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Instructor Ryan Lull
- Been training in the Martial Arts his entire life
- Joined Inner Strength Martial Arts when it opened October 1, 2009
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu 2 Stripe Purple Belt
- Judo Brown Belt
- Amateur MMA record 4-0
-Amatuer Kickboxing record 3-0
- One of the Head Coaches for the Inner Strength Boxing Program
- Assistant Instructor in Muay Thai Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu